expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

30.3.14

I'm back from Budapest and Prague .

HeyHey
How are you all ? I'm so tired because of the flight-bus trip back home we did yesterday evening, and Saturday (so today) was not enough to recover because we walked so much during the past week, we had to wake up around 7 so yeah, I needed to sleep as much as i could ! But i can definitely say that the ice cream I had with my friends this afternoon fully recharged me !
This is a short summary of my last school trip that, I need to say in advance, I enjoyed a lot ! Next year I'll miss all my school mates for sure.

We left on Monday morning and, with the bus, we arrived in Pisa where we took an airplane for Budapest and we arrived at the Tulip Inn Millenium (that was not a nice hotel, in my opinion), where we slept for two nights. We went in the center for an hour or something in the evening, but the proper visit of the city was done the day after. On Tuesday evening i had a really big beer that was sooo good!


On Wednesday morning we left and, after 7 hours of bus, we finally arrived in Prague. The hotel was definitely better, check it out here, and also the food was really nice: we had all the dinners in a close restaurant that is associated with the hotel, some of us didn't think it was decent but I personally found it good, in terms of food taste. We visited Prague the days after. I had already been there 5 years ago, or something like that, with my family but I didn't remember half of the things I saw and visited this week, also Prague is one of those city you can't get tired off. As we did, many other Italian schools were there in their school trip and it was fun to meet new people, especially because we were a group of 22 girls and one guy, so let's admit that we had many guys groups around us ahah . On Saturday afternoon we left again with the bus and we had our flight back home. We arrived in Rome and than we took the bus to reach my city.

I had so much fun. Travelling, as I said many times, it's the best thing in the world. I loved every single moments there and I'm sad I'm back home, not because I don't like my life here but I'm constantly looking for a life-change experience abroad !
I bought many things during the trip plus all the orders I did on the internet arrived, so I can definitely say that my next blog posts will be hauls. 

Hope you enjoyed reading about my travel. Comment below telling me about your school trips or your impressions about those two city (If you've been there) and stay tune on Flickr because I'll upload soon some pictures  :)


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento